1. All www.staybet.com products are jointly operated by I-TAINMENT EUROPE LTD and iTains N.V. registered address, Van Engelenweg 21A, Willemstad, Curacao a company licensed and regulated by the law of Curacao under the Curacao EGaming with license number 1668/JAZ. Payments are processed by I-Tainment Europe LTD registered address, 20 Bisazza str [1st Floor] SLM1640, Sliema, Malta, as per agreement between the two companies.
2. Staybet Sportsbook is operated by itains N.V a company established in accordance with Curacao Law. itains N.V was registered on 01.03.2011 under the registration number 122623, registered to Van Engelenweg 21 A, Curacao. itains N.V is licensed and regulated by Curacao E-Gaming (CEG), and is therefore authorised to offer and accept sports betting on any international event with an uncertain outcome. This license was issued in March 2011 with the license number 1668/JAZ. The services are provided to the cardholder by the Merchant located in EEA all enquiries and complaints should be directed to the Merchant located in EEA.The Merchant will manage and control the activities of this entity and will remain fully liable for any acts of their employees, or any agent, branch or entity to which activities may be outsourced.
3. Staybet Casino is operated by itains N.V, a company established in accordance with Curacao law. It was entered in the Registry of Companies on 01.03.2011 under the registration number 122623, registered to Van Engelenweg 21 A, Curacao. itains N.V is licensed and regulated by Curacao E-Gaming (CEG). The itains N.V license was issued in March 2011 with the license number 1668/JAZ. The services are provided to the cardholder by the Merchant located in EEA all enquiries and complaints should be directed to the Merchant located in EEA.The Merchant will manage and control the activities of this entity and will remain fully liable for any acts of their employees, or any agent, branch or entity to which activities may be outsourced.
4. The itains N.V is jointly referred to as "itains" for the purpose of these General Terms and Conditions. The services are provided to the cardholder by the Merchant located in EEA all enquiries and complaints should be directed to the Merchant located in EEA.The Merchant will manage and control the activities of this entity and will remain fully liable for any acts of their employees, or any agent, branch or entity to which activities may be outsourced.
5. itains N.V operates the domain www.Staybet.com. itains N.V. can use other country-specific domains which might only be available from certain regions. The services are provided to the cardholder by the Merchant located in EEA all enquiries and complaints should be directed to the Merchant located in EEA.The Merchant will manage and control the activities of this entity and will remain fully liable for any acts of their employees, or any agent, branch or entity to which activities may be outsourced.
6. itains N.V and the customer are the only parties involved in each betting contract.
7. In order to place a bet with itains N.V. the customer must agree to these General Terms and Conditions.
8. Itains N.V. reserves the right to modify these General Terms and Conditions. The customer is responsible to remain informed on the currently valid provisions. Itains N.V. recommends that the customer prints out these General Terms and Conditions in order to avoid misunderstandings and disputes at a later stage.
9. It is possible that all or some residents of certain countries are prohibited to access the website. Itains N.V. does not intend that people living in countries where such activities are illegal, such as the United States, to use the website for betting or other purposes. The website should not be regarded as an offer, advertisement or invitation from Itains N.V. to use or source bets or other services in those jurisdictions where such activities are illegal.
10. The customer is responsible to inform himself/herself about the applicable laws in his place of residence.
11. The customer must ensure that when using the website he/she acts as an individual customer and/or when betting on the website acts within the laws of his own jurisdiction. Itains N.V. cannot be held responsible for any violation of local laws on the part of the customer.
12. The Itains N.V. reserves the right to:
a) reject applications for accounts without providing a reason
b) reject individual bets without providing a reason
c) limit the stake on individual bets
d) limit the stake of individual customers
13. Itains N.V. is not liable for transmission errors with regards to betting data and results. Itains N.V. engages third parties for its services that have also contractually excluded Itains N.V. from any liability. Therefore there are absolutely no claims for compensation due to transmission errors, delays, or the misuse or manipulation of data during transmission via the internet or for other errors occurring during transmission of data and results.
14. The customer is not entitled to transfer or pledge receivables against Itains N.V either gratuitously or non-gratuitously.
15. If applicable, the term bet not only refers to placing a bet on Sportsbook but also refers to the bet played in Casino or Live Casino.
16. Itains N.V. may waive rights from Terms and Conditions in individual cases. The customer has no claim to the waiving of rights in the future.
17. T&C should be governed by laws of merchant registration country (EU legal entity)
18. Risk warnings, risk disclosure statement (high-risk activity, risk of losing funds)
19. Follow countries is restricted from playing on the website: Australia, Afghanistan, Aland Islands, Algeria, Angola, Anguilla, Anonymous Proxy, Aruba, Benin, Bolivia, Bouvet Island, Cambodia,
Central African Republic, Chad, China, Colombia, Congo, Congo Democratic Republic, Costa Rica, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic
Denmark, East Timor, Ethiopia, France, French Guiana, French Polynesia, French Southern Territories, Gabon, Gambia, Gaza strip, Ghana
Grenada, Guadeloupe, Guam, Hungary, India, Iran, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kenya, Kyrgyzstan, Laos, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Malta, Martinique
Mauritania, Mauritius, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Pakistan, Palestinian Territory, Paraguay, Philippines, Poland
Portugal, Puerto Rico, Reunion, Romania, Rwanda, Satellite Provider, Senegal, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Swaziland
Syria, Tanzania, Thailand, Togo, Tunisia, Turkey, Uganda, United States, United Kingdom, West Bank, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe
20. In the case of any dispute between the English language version of the General Terms and Conditions and versions in other languages, also all Terms and Conditions for Games and Services, the English language version shall prevail.
II. Opening an Account
1. By opening an account the customer declares and confirms that he/she:
a) is minimum exactly 18 years or older,
b) is not a restricted person with respect to business activities,
c) is not under legal supervision,
d) does not use funds gained through criminal activities,
e) is opening the account for personal use and has no commercial intentions,
f) is aware of the current General Terms and Conditions of Itains N.V. and expressly accepts them,
g) is allowed by the law of his country to play and bet within an Online-Gaming and Online-Betting Company.
2. The customer is obliged to submit correct information during the registration, including address and e-mail address. The customer also agrees to update this information in a timely manner should there be any changes to his/her personal data provided.
3. By opening an account on a Itains N.V website the customer is eligible to use the Sportsbook, Casino and Live Casino offer.
4. To correspond with the security rules of the Company the password must be secure as much as possible. Therefore the customer agrees to use different letters and numbers in combination. To avoid security problems with the password it is the experience of the security department of the Itains N.V that the customer should use a password which is not the name and date of birth combination only.
5. If an account is opened and used in breach of the conditions specified in section II.1 Itains N.V. or a legal institution of the hosting License country is entitled to transfer and securely hold the funds contained in this account until resolution of any pending breach.
6. Itains N.V treats all accounts in the strictest confidence. An obligation to disclose can be effected by the Curacao authorities, e.g. the CEG or the Financial Intelligence Analysis Unit (FIAU).
7. The customer shall direct all questions with regard to his/her account through the contact forms, support email or live chat facility on the website.
8. All emails provided from a client to Staybet will be answered within 48 hours.
9. It is not possible to transfer/sell/acquire accounts from one customer to another. It is also not possible to transfer any funds from one account to another account.
10. Each customer is entitled to create and use one single account only. The Customer agrees that this can be investigated.
11. The customer shall immediately report any amount credited in error to his/her account. Any winnings from an error are null and void regardless of how they occurred.
12. At Itains N.V.’s discretion a bonus for fulfilling certain criteria will be paid to the customer. The criteria determined at the time of placing a bet apply. The customer will find these on notices at the betting shops, on the website, sent by email, within live chat or other promotions or communications channels from Staybet or its official partners. The bonus granted will be automatically credited to the customer’s account.
13. The customer can unsubscribe from newsletters/promotions across Sportsbook, Casino and Live Casino by unticking the box of the respective newsletter in the “Personal Details” section.
III. Online account
1. The customer must open an account on the website to gain access to Itains N.V.’s provided services.
2. It is absolutely the customer’s responsibility to keep his username and password private and secure. Itains N.V. assumes no liability for bets placed by third parties who gained access to this information.
3. Deposits and pay-outs into/from the account can be made via various payment methods e.g. credit cards, bank transfers and e-wallets, which are registered in the name of the Itains N.V. account holder. If the customer shares his bank accounts with other people (i.e. a family member), the customer has to verify the other account holders too. Itains N.V. has the right to request all needed documents to verify the customer.
4. All payment transactions are made through secure connections so that the unauthorised access by third parties is avoided in the best possible manner.
5. Itains N.V reserves the right to stipulate minimum and/or maximum amounts for deposits depending on the chosen payment method. Possible restrictions and deposit fees are shown in the "payment options" and “deposit options” or equivalent section on the website and will be explicitly stated during the payment process.
6. Itains N.V reserves the right to add further, limit or suspend existing payment methods.
7. If the customer decides to use electronic payment he/she excludes any recall or similar actions when the placement order has been performed properly. Otherwise the internationally recognised provisions and laws for electronic payment transactions apply.
8. Itains N.V is not a financial institution and therefore no interest is paid on any funds, irrespectively of the amount, held in the customer’s account.
9. Itains N.V is bound by law to review customer’s identity if withdrawals or transactions of the customer reach an accumulative amount of €1,000 (in words: one thousand euros) or more. Itains N.V. also reserves the right to review the customer’s identity if lower amounts are transacted or in case of suspicious transactions
10. The statement "internet gambling may be illegal in the jurisdiction in which you are located; if so, you are not authorized to use your payment card to complete this transaction
11. A statement of the cardholder´s responsibility to know the laws concerning online gambling in his or her country of domicile
12. A statement recommending that the cardholder retains a copy of transaction receipts and merchant policies and rules
IV. The Casino
1. Itains N.V. is authorised to receive, hold and pay funds for the purpose of transactions and settlements within the Casino.
2. Itains N.V. offers games from different providers, which are licensed by the CEG and other international licensing authorities under various different license numbers.
3. The Casino gaming software operates under a Random Number Generator (RNG) to ensure fairness for all its customers.
4. The Live Casino is provided to Itains N.V by Ezugi and Authentic Gaming. Itains N.V. is authorised to receive, hold and pay funds for the purpose of transactions and settlements within the Live Casino.
5. Itains N.V. is authorised by Ezugi and Authentic Gaming to represent, promote and market the services of their live casino product which is a stand-alone service. It is not managed and/or controlled by Itains N.V and is provided under the licence held by Ezugi and Authentic Gaming.
6. Itains N.V. uses the Ezugi and Authentic Gaming live casino games chat option at each table where customers can communicate with each other and casino staff can broadcast messages to tables. The chat feature can be configured to be private or public through the use of customer group settings. When set to private, it is only possible to chat with players from Itains N.V. Casino. When set to public, it is possible to chat with players from any other licensee sitting at the same table.
7. Itains N.V and Ezugi and Authentic Gaming provide this functionality but do not take any responsibility for the content written in any chat by any customer.
8. Ezugi and Authentic Gaming maintains a master list of blocked words for the chat, to prevent the display of unaccepted words in the chat of any customer of any licensee.
9. The purpose of the chat is for the customers to communicate with each other regarding the game. The chat may not be used for any other purposes.
10. Itains N.V. does not accept and acknowledge any liabilities whatsoever for transactions within the Casino or Live Casino.
11. Itains N.V. holds no liability for any malfunctioning or aborted games. If a game malfunctions or is aborted the customer shall contact Customer Support. Itains N.V. will then contact the Casino or Live Casino providers and inform the customer accordingly about the decision made by the Casino providers. In any case of malfunctions and errors any wins will be omitted and the bets will be voided.
12. The Casino and Live Casino software is provided “as is” without any warranties, conditions, undertakings or representations, expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise. Itains N.V. hereby excludes all implied terms, conditions and warranties (including any of merchantability, satisfactory quality and fitness for any particular purpose). It is solely the customer’s responsibility to check and make sure that their computer devices and software used is compatible with the Casino and Live Casino software requirements in order for the software to run properly.
13. The customer can find the exact game rules within the help files that are provided in each game.
14. The Casino and Live Casino regulations provided by Ezugi and Authentic Gaming may be changed at any time without prior notice. It is the customer’s responsibility to inform himself/herself about the latest version.
15. All Casino games made available on Itains N.V domains are developed, provided and maintained by one or more third party providers. The provider(s) guarantee(s) an average minimum return to player percentage (“RTP”) of at least 92% for each casino game. Itains N.V. has no possibility to alter the guaranteed minimum RTP in any way.
V. Account Closure
1. The customer can close his/her account any time. To close the account contact support @ staybet.com with an email request of this action.
2. Should the reason for closing the account be related to Responsible Gaming or gambling addiction, the following applies:
a) If the customer has problematic gambling or gambling addiction issues contact the customer support on support @ staybet.com with an email request claiming permanent account closure.
b) Itains N.V will endeavour to apply the customer’s exclusion as soon as practically possible. However, this procedure may take a reasonable working period to implement. Itains N.V will not consider the self-exclusion period as having commenced until it has been fully implemented and communicated to the customer.
c) If after this, the customer can still access his/her Itains N.V. account, it is the customer’s responsibility to contact and inform Itains N.V. immediately. Failing this, Itains N.V. will not be held liable to the customer or any third party if he/she is able to continue to gamble via his/her Itains N.V. account.
d) Itains N.V. reserves the right to exclude a customer if the customer has acknowledged that he or she is, or Itains N.V reasonably believes him or her to be, suffering from a problem relating to gambling addiction.
e) Accounts that have been self-excluded or blocked by Itains N.V cannot be reactivated under any circumstances until the expiry of the self-exclusion period or till the custumer can forward documents that he/she has the full responsibility of his financial situation.
f) Itains N.V.’s self-exclusion policy involves a joint commitment from Itains N.V and the customer. Itains N.V. will take reasonable steps to prevent the customer from re-opening his/her account or opening new accounts. However, during the period of his/her exclusion, the customer must not attempt to re-open any existing account(s) or try to open any new accounts.
g) Any self-exclusion request or any block by Itains N.V in regard to gambling addiction prevention would only be valid for Itains N.V only and does not include other sites or products operated by Itains N.V..
3. In the case of deactivating an account permanently in conjunction with preventing compulsive gambling, the betting account may only be reopened by Itains N.V. and in accordance with the Remote Gaming Regulations only following a delay of at least seven days (Cooling off period).
4. The customer can specifically exclude himself/herself from Casino games by contacting Customer Support. The time frame that can be requested for cool of is 24 hours, 48 hours, 72 hours, 7 days, 14 days, 1 month, 3 months, 6 months, 12 months or permanently.
5. If a customer wants to recover any funds held in dormant, closed, blocked and excluded accounts, he shall contact Customer Support.
6. If the customer does not login to his/her account for a period of 12 months or more, Itains N.V. shall charge a 5,00€ administration fee every month until either no balance remains or the 30 months inactive period is reached. If the customer remains inactive despite written reminder for a 30 months period, Itains N.V. is obliged to transfer any outstanding balances to the Gaming association.
7. Itains N.V. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse a registration or close a customer’s account but contractual obligations already made will be honoured.
8. Itains N.V. reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any bets/winnings and forfeit any balance including bonuses or other promotional balances in the customer’s account, to terminate the agreement and/or to suspend the provision of the services/deactivate the account if Itains N.V. has the reasonable grounds to believe or establishes any of the following:
a) the customer has more than one active account with Itains N.V
b) the customer’s name and details do not match the name and details on the credit or debit card(s) or other payment accounts used to make purchases and deposits with Itains N.V
c) the customer participates in a Itains N.V. promotion and withdraws before fulfilling the requirements of that particular promotion;
d) the customer provides incorrect or misleading information upon registration and/or throughout the duration of his/her agreement with Itains N.V
e) the customer has failed or neglected to provide the requested correct verification documents in the requested time frame;
f) the customer is not of legal age;
g) the customer accesses and participates in the services from a jurisdiction where participation in the services is prohibited by law;
h) the customer deposits money originating from criminal or other illegal or unauthorised activities;
i) the customer is found to be defrauding or attempting to defraud or to have defrauded anyone or any party, or if it is determined by Itains N.V that he/she has employed or made use of an artificial intelligence or other system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems) designed specifically to defeat the system or the customer is found to have colluded or attempted to collude with other players in order to defraud Itains N.V (or other players as the case may be);
j) the customer has allowed or permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to use his/her account;
k) the customer fails to comply with any of these General Terms and Conditions;
l) the customer uses inappropriate language when communicating via e-mail, chat or telephone;
m) the customer has played at any other online gaming site under any of the circumstances set out at clause V. 8.a) to l) above.
1. There is a general limit on withdrawals of 10,000 euros per customer in any one calendar month. We reserve the right to pay your winnings in installments within that time.
2. A limit on winnings of Euro 10,000 per bet applies.
3. The customer can request limits for deposits, stakes, and losses as well as casino limits can be set on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. To set these limits contact the customer support with an email request on support @ staybet.com. Itains N.V reserves the right to impose limits on certain accounts if it deems necessary under responsible gambling aspects. Itains N.V will inform the customer accordingly. Reductions in limits will become active immediately; increases in limits will only become active following a delay of seven days in accordance with the Remote Gaming Regulations.
VII. Winnings and Determination of Winnings
1. Winnings on bets with fixed odds are calculated by multiplying the odds with the wager.
2. Winnings are automatically credited to the betting account. In individual cases, the credit of winnings may be postponed until the official result report has been published.
3. The pay-out of winnings may be deferred for up to 30 days.
4. Provided the outcome is certain all bets will be decided and evaluated. Itains N.V only accepts the results that occur during the event. Any changes that are made after this time have no influence on the evaluation of the betting event. Bets that have already been decided at the time of interruption (live bets, half-time bets, match period bets, over/under bets, first goal etc.) are evaluated without regard to the time of the interruption or resumption of play. If the event is cancelled during extra time or penalty shoot-out, the result after the scheduled 90 minutes play (including added injury or stoppage time) applies.
5. If a sporting event that was cancelled, interrupted or withdrawn is restarted or continued by the end of the following day, local time, the stake will apply to the newly restarted/continued betting event. The bet also remains valid if the event is replayed/continued or played at a neutral venue. If the match is not restarted or continued, it will be declared invalid. This shall not apply to betting markets previously offered as live bets and already evaluated (for example winning a set, winning a game, over/under-bets).
6. If a bet is declared "invalid" (e.g. cancellation of match) this bet shall be evaluated with 1.0 odd as “won”. For individual bets this means that the user receives an amount equivalent to his stake. On combination bets all the odds are adjusted accordingly and the combination bet is still won when all other bets contained therein are also won.
Possible fees, for example on individual bets, are not refunded.
7. League matches or matches within a tournament such as Cup matches which are ended by the referee before completion of the scheduled playing time, will be evaluated according to the final score at the time, if the referee declares the match legal with the final whistle and the match is added to the official tables and is not replayed or continued at a later stage.
8. Itains N.V assumes no liability for input, transmission and/or evaluation errors. If obvious errors occurred when entering betting odds and/or evaluating betting results (e.g. typing errors. incorrect match pairing, obvious mix-ups with regard to odds, incorrect handicaps, obviously wrong number of goals for over/under bets) – also after the event, Itains N.V reserves the right to make retrospective corrections or to declare the bets concerned to be invalid.
9. Itains N.V. also does not assume any guarantee that the information services made available are correct, complete or up-to-date, e.g. odds lists or Live score. Only the amount confirmed and displayed by Itains N.V. is considered the wager.
10. Under specific circumstances, Itains N.V offers a so-called "buy-back" for certain betting slips. The customer has no claim to sell back his betting slip to Itains N.V
11. Any attempt to collude or intent to participate, directly or indirectly, in any collusion scheme in the course of any betting activity is strictly prohibited. Likewise, the use of any aids such as but not restricted to scripts, bots or spiders is strictly prohibited.
12. All transactions are checked for possible money laundering activity. Itains N.V. reserves the right to report the customer and any suspicious activity on his/her account to the relevant authorities and freeze the funds. Itains N.V. also reserves the right to close the relevant account and confiscate the funds.
13. If there is any suspicion of finance, betting and race manipulation Itains N.V reserves the right to block the pay-out for the respective race or sporting event until a court of arbitration for sport or an ordinary court decides that neither betting nor race manipulation has occurred. Without judicial clarification only the stake will be refunded.
VIII. Account Withdrawals
1. The customer may request a withdrawal of the existing balance of his/her account including betting/casino winnings or part thereof at any time, provided that all incoming payments have been confirmed and all amounts deposited have been turned over at least once for placing bets. Corresponding bonus conditions must be fulfilled.
2. The minimum pay-out per bank transmission is EUR 25. Smaller amounts can exclusively be paid out via a different payment method and in accordance with the European anti-money laundering regulations. The maximum withdrawal amount per requested withdrawal is €1.000 and the maximum paypout amount per calendar month is €10.000. We reserve the right to pay your winnings in installments within that time.
3. Withdrawals are credited to the same account and payment method used to deposit (so called closed-loop-policy). Itains N.V reserves the right to deny the withdrawal if the deposit method differs from the pay-out method requested. If the depositing method does not have a credit option, the pay-out can be credited to a bank account nominated by the customer who identifies him/her as the account holder after requested by the Itains N.V
4. In case of doubt, Itains N.V. reserves the right to process a withdrawal only after being presented a valid passport or an equivalent identity document. If a pay-out is requested Itains N.V. reserves the right to withhold this withdrawal until the payment details have been verified.
5. The normal time for the cash out process is 48 office hours after requesting the withdrawal. This time starts only, when all requested documents are provided to us completely. The player agree, that he has also the responsibility to send his documents as soon as possible. Itains N.V. reserves the right to decide a longer time when needed for more investigation. Cash outs will not be processed between fridays 5pm and mondays 10am.
6. Complaints with regards to withdrawals must be received within 30 days of the pay-out request.
7. The customer may request three withdrawals per week (Monday – Sunday) free of charge. For each additional withdrawal during a week Itains N.V. shall deduct a fee of EUR 5 for each withdrawal
8. Itains N.V reserves the right to reject a customer's withdrawal request via a particular payment method and require a transfer to the customer's bank account without providing a reason.
9. No payout or withdrawal can be done without a deposit. To withdrawal winnings it is important, that the player has to deposit at least one time.
10. The Itains N.V. doesn’t accept cash outs when the player did not play through their entire deposit amount at least one time. This is also to avoid money laundering. Players thattry to cash out deposits without playing them, will be reported as “suspicious” to the FIAU (Financial Intelligence Analyses Unit).
11. When using Neteller to claim deposit bonuses, withdrawals back to Neteller is not allowed.
IX. Placing a bet via the website/mobile/tablet
1. Each time the customer places a bet he/she acknowledges the validity and acceptance of the existing General Terms and Conditions in their valid version.
2. The minimum stake per bet is: EUR 2.00. For system and multiple bets the minimum stake per combination is: EUR 0.25.
3. A bet is only accepted when the customer’s account holds sufficient funds. If a wager is accepted despite insufficient funds, for example due to a technical fault, the bet shall be declared invalid. Itains N.V is not liable for damages.
4. Bets can only be placed online via the website or from the mobile website via mobile or tablet.
5. The customer is obligated to check that the details of his bet are correct. Under certain circumstances, Itains N.V offers the possibility to cancel certain betting slips. The customer has no claim to cancel his betting slips. The cancellation can only be requested under "my bets". In General, live bets cannot be cancelled.
6. A bet is considered as accepted when the customer receives a bet confirmation and the bet is shown in the customer’s account.
7. A bet is invalid if the date and time of placing the bet or the customer’s necessary personal data have verifiably been omitted due to transmission errors. The stake shall be refunded.
8. Bets that are accepted after the start of the betting event are declared invalid. This does not apply to live bets.
9. Itains N.V. determines a fixed time until bets are accepted.
10. Only records made by Itains N.V are authoritative in relation to the contents of all bets. On request, Itains N.V. is obliged to present these records. Adjustments can only be made to the betting account to rectify an obvious error or obvious typing or calculating error.
11. Itains N.V reserves the right to refuse the acceptance of ambiguous bets and declare them invalid.
12. Customers must place their bets as individual persons. Should one or more customers try to place the same bet several times, their bets can be voided. This rule may also be applied to already evaluated bets if Itains N.V. suspects that several customers have formed a betting syndicate or the respective bets have been placed repeatedly by one or several customers. In this event, Itains N.V. reserves the right to confiscate the funds held in the account.
13. Without prejudice to regulation II 1 e) Itains N.V. may permit commercial bets in case of prior authorization / approval.
14. Bets placed on behalf or to the account of bookmakers are not accepted.
15. Bets on sporting events in which the customer is involved (e.g. participating as a sportsman, an owner, a manager or official of a participating association) are not permitted. Itains N.V reserves the right to cancel these bets even after the event has finished. Itains N.V has the right also to freeze a possible amount in the account and will start further investigations.
16. If new or additional information becomes known which determines the betting result, Itains N.V. will newly determine the deadline for accepting bets or the bets already placed shall be declared invalid.
17. The customer can see his betting history under "Account statement" for the past 90 days. He can choose to display only certain periods and print out his history in the form of a betting account statement at any time.
X. General Betting Rules
1. Special betting rules apply to certain types of sport and betting markets. Customers are required to initially take note of these special betting rules because they have preference over the General Betting Rules.
2. In addition to the general and special betting rules some markets have specific rules which can be found next to the respective market. This is indicated by an information symbol which pops up when the mouse is hovered over the respective market.
3. Sports bets can be made as single, combination (accumulated bets) or system bets. Single bets may not be allowed for certain types of sports or events. Details of this can be taken from the current rating list (e.g. min. 3 games).
4. The result after normal game time applies for all sports. Possible extra time or penalty shoot-outs do not affect the evaluation of winnings. Exceptions to this are made known either at betting markets or in special rulings for the sports.
5. If the party on which the bet has been placed does not start regardless of the reasons but the event itself goes ahead the bet has been lost. This applies to all sports bets. However, if the entire betting event does not take place the bets will be declared invalid.
6. For the "goal scorer" type of bet to be valid, the player wagered on must participate in the game at the start of the event; otherwise the bet shall be invalid. Subsequent substitutions shall not be taken into account in this context. The exception to this rule is: Bets placed on the “1st Goal scorer” market remain valid even if the player does not start or does not take part in the match.
7. Dead heat: If two or more participants in a sporting event are declared winners, the betting odds will be divided accordingly.
8. Ante-post bets
a) In general ante-post bets are offered for the turnout of a major event (tournament).
For example, the bet could be offered in the form of a question:
- Which football team will win the world cup?
- Who will win the Wimbledon tennis tournament?
- Which team will be relegated in the German Bundesliga?
b) Ante-post bets are offered regardless of whether or not all participants are listed or take part. All stakes for ante-post bets are lost if the participant or team, on which the bet was placed fails to take part or gives up.
9. The actual result is based on the last game/event (e.g. final match or last day of play) at midnight (local time of the event). Changes to the result made after this point – regardless of the reason – have no effect on the evaluation of the betting event.
10. If two or more participants share a particular final position, the rates/odds are divided by the number of participants sharing the position.
11 Live bets:
a) Live bets are identified by being marked "Live", "TOP" or "HT". These bets are explicitly open to betting even after the event has begun. The odds are continually adjusted to the current run of play. Since up-to-date data is of the essence, live bet odds are only shown on special screens or on the internet. Bets marked with "HT" are only offered during the half-time break.
b) Once Itains N.V. has accepted a live bet it can no longer be cancelled.
c) If data transmission is delayed and/or TV reporting is time-delayed during live bets, resulting in a major change in the run of play not being taken into account in the odds, Itains N.V reserves the right to evaluate any bets placed as invalid.
d) For every live bet, the current result/latest score is always quoted. The bet is invalid if the latest score quoted is significantly incorrect.
e) Furthermore, the general betting rules and the rules for sports also apply for live bets.
f) All information provided by Itains N.V. is without guarantee, especially starting times, results, statistics, live scores etc. may change without Itains N.Vs knowledge or may be incorrectly transmitted by third parties. All odds are subject to fluctuation.
g) If additional information is displayed on the respective market (contest like league, cup or friendly match, shortened playing time, match venue, etc.), Itains N.V. takes no responsibility for the correctness of this information. The determination of the winnings cannot be affected by this information.
h) Itains N.V. offers a number of betting markets for sporting event that are always displayed in the up-to-date form of the website. It is generally prohibited to bet on different betting markets for one sporting event in a combination bet (e.g. Bayern Munich wins and final result 3:0 for Bayern Munich).
There are specific betting offers and odd criteria for every sport. The following lists the most popular and most frequently offered sports. Itains N.V. also offers odds for different types of sport (e.g. boxing) depending on the type and schedule of events. The general betting terms and conditions apply to sports not listed.
1.Football / Soccer
a) All match markets are based on the result at the end of a scheduled 90 minutes play unless otherwise stated. This includes any added injury or stoppage time but does not include extra-time, time allocated for a penalty shootout or golden goal.
b) For friendly matches all match markets will be settled based on the actual result when the game finishes (excluding any extra-time), irrespective of whether the full 90minutes is played. The exceptions to this rule are in relation to friendly matches, where the scheduled playing time significantly differs (e.g.: 3x45mins, 1x45mins, 2x30mins). In this case bets are void and paid out at odds of 1.00.
c) If the match is played on neutral ground the team listed on the left is the home team and the team listed on the right is the away team.
d) For cards related markets the following rules apply:
I. Only cards shown to active players on the field of play during a match will be counted.
II. A yellow/red card counts as a red card and will not count as a normal yellow card.
a) All bets are only valid after the first ball has been played. If a player pulls out (injury, disqualification) prior to or during the match commencing, the bet is declared as invalid. This shall not apply to betting markets that have already been evaluated or decided before the time of the abandonment (for example winning a set, winning a game, over/under-bets). If a match is interrupted or postponed, the bet remains valid for the tournament until the match has actually been played.
b) If the match is not part of a tournament, the match will be evaluated as invalid unless it has been replayed or continued by the end of the next day.
a) Unless stated, bets offered on Ice-Hockey are resulted on the score at the end of regular playing time.
b) The term `regular playing time` refers to a 60 minute match (3x20mins) excluding overtime or penalties.
4.American Sports (NFL; MLB)
a) Unless stated, bets offered on American Sports are evaluated on the score at the end of normal playing time (including overtime).
b) This does not include the American Soccer League (MSL) and the National Hockey League (NHL), which are evaluated on the score at the end of normal playing time.
Unless stated otherwise, bets offered on Basketball are evaluated on the score at the end of normal playing time (including overtime). Under certain circumstances, Itains N.V. also offers odds on draw (X) for the "tip" type of bet, the result at the end of normal playing time (excluding overtime) shall count.
1. The customer agrees that his personal data provided in connection with placing bets, may be stored and processed within the normal betting operations.
2. Itains N.V. has notified the Commissioner for Data Protection that it is processing personal data in accordance with the Laws of Curacao.
3. Itains N.V will only process the customer’s personal data for the purposes for which it collected it, namely to provide the customer with an online betting service.
4. The customer’s personal data will be only shared with those employees of Itains N.V. who need the personal data and information for their work.
5. Itains N.V. does not share the customer’s data with any other third parties; however, at times Itains N.V may be required by law or legal process to disclose personal information.Itains N.V may also disclose information about the customer if it believes that disclosure is necessary for the public interest.
6. We reserve the right to conduct a security review at any time to validate your identity, age, and the registration data provided by you and to verify your use of the services and your financial transactions for potential breach of our terms and conditions and of applicable law. Security reviews may include but are not limited to ordering a credit report and/or otherwise verifying the information you provide against third-party databases. In addition, to facilitate these security reviews, you agree to provide such information or documentation as we may request. By accepting our terms and conditions you authorise us, our staff, agents and suppliers to use your personal information and to disclose your personal information to third parties for the purposes of validating the information You provide to us in the course of using the services, including, where necessary, the transfer of information outside of Your country, also into countries outside the European Economic Area (EEA). Data protection laws in these countries may not offer the same level of protection as in the EEA.
7. The customer has a right to access his/her data and request it to be changed at no cost. A full deletion of the data is not possible according to the Remote Gaming Regulations in conjunction with Art. 30 EU directive 2005/60/EC.
8. The customer also has a right to stop receiving marketing information. Please contact customer support if you would like to stop receiving marketing information. Customers may activate and deactivate the receipt of marketing material personally in the respective section under “Personal Details”.
9. Cookies and tracking tools.
a) Itains N.V utilises Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called ‘cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookies on the use of the Web Site (including your IP address) are transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google uses this information to evaluate your use of the Web Site, to compile reports on the Web Site activities for Itains N.V. and provide additional services connected to the use of the website and the Internet. It is possible that Google transmits this information to third parties if this is legally required or third parties process this data on behalf of Google. Google shall under no circumstances combine your IP address with other Google data. You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we advise you that in this case you may not be able to fully use all functions of this website. By using this website you agree to all the data collected on you being processed by Google in the manner described above and for the above mentioned purpose.
10. Itains N.V. reserves the right to use additional services for evaluating the use of its website.
XII. Bonus terms and conditions
General Bonus Terms Casino
- The minimum deposit to receive any bonus is €10, unless otherwise stated.
- Except for the welcome bonuses, all casino bonuses will be subject to a wagering requirement of 60 times, unless otherwise stated.
- If you receive free spins from Staybet, winnings from your free spins will be subject to a wagering requirement of 60 times, unless otherwise stated.
- The maximum withdrawal amount from free spins wihout any deposit required is €100.
- The welcome bonuses is valid 30 days from the date of being credited.
- Daily/Weekly casino bonuses is valid 5 days from the date being credited.
- The maximum bet allowed when using a casino bonus is €5 per bet
- The wagering contribution various between certain games and providers. Staybet has divided the wagering in the following way:
- All video slots, classic slots and scratch cards – 100%
- Video poker, table games and other games – 0%
- Microgaming – 70%
- Wagering on the following games does not count towards the wagering requirement: Untamted Bengal Tiger, Untamed Giant Panda, Untamed Wolf Pack, Untamted Crowned Eagle, Stardust, Tomb Raider 2, Cool Buck, Forsaken Kingdom, Dragons Myth, Beautiful Bones, Peek-a-Boo, Playboy & Games of Thrones 243 ways, Lucky 7, Safari Sam, Rook´s Revenge & Fruit Zen
- Should the situation arise whereby a player does not receive a bonus when they have qualified, they must contact Staybet, prior to playing with their funds via the Live Chat function or via email at [email protected] Bet.com. Failure to do so may result in the bonus being forfeited by the player.
- Players can only have a single account with Staybet, and as result all player offers are limited to one per person. To be transparent, this means one offer per household address, IP, email address, telephone number, payment method (e.g. debit or credit card, NETeller etc). Accounts on shared computers are also limited to a single account, for example a public library or workplace. Staybet reserves the right to withdraw the availability of any offer and/or all offers to any player or group of players at any time, and at our sole and absolute discretion.
11. Players will receive e-mails and/or SMS regarding special bonuses, if they are eligible. To receive special bonuses and offers, players should make sure that they have their account set to receive communications from Staybet. Simply contact the customer support to enable newsletters from Staybet.
12. Where any term/s of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a player or group of players, which due to any promotional offer results in guaranteed profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, Staybet reserves the right to reclaim the bonus element of such offers and in their absolute discretion.
13. If a player knowingly attempts to circumvent Staybet systems by using a virtual private network connection to participate in jackpots which they would otherwise not be eligible to participate in, they shall be deemed to have breached these Terms & Conditions. As a result, Staybet reserves the right to void all winnings and/or deposits made.
14. If a player is a resident in a country in which gambling is illegal and they participate in jackpots or promotional offers which they would otherwise not be eligible to participate in, Staybet shall retain the right to void all winnings and/or deposits made.
15. Players from the following countries are not permitted to receive the first deposit bonus, any deposit bonuses or free spins unless otherwise stated:: Turkey, Romania, Lithuania, belarus, Latvia, Slovenia, Czech Republic, China, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Republic of Moldova, Russia and Ukraine.
16. Staybet reserves the right to revoke and/or cancel any bonuses, free spins or promotional prizes that we judge may have been obtained by misuse of the system.
17. Prior to any withdrawals being processed, Staybet will review the player’s activity. If irregular playing patterns or game play is identified, Staybet reserves the right to withhold requested withdrawals, winnings and/or block the player from accessing any products and/or services with Staybet The player will only receive the deposited funds held in the account according to the balance value minus an administrative fee of 10%.
18. Deliberately circumventing Staybet bonus and/or main terms and conditions will be deemed a breach and you risk being banned plus winnings confiscated.
19. It is strictly forbidden to use casino bonuses in other products, such as sports. This will lead to bonus being removed.
GENERAL SPORT BONUS TERMS
1. The minimum deposit to receive any sport bonus is €10, unless otherwise stated.
2. Except for the welcome bonuses, all sport bonuses will be subject to a wagering requirement of 11 times, unless otherwise stated.
3. If you receive risk free sport offers from Staybet, winnings from your risk free offers will be subject to a wagering requirement of 11 times, unless otherwise stated.
4. The maximum withdrawal amount from risk free offers wihout any deposit required is €100.
5. The welcome bonuses is valid 30 days from the date of being credited.
6. Daily/Weekly casino bonuses is valid 15 days from the date being credited.
7. The maximum bet allowed when using a sport bonus is €25 per sport coupon
8. When using a sport bonus, the odds per coupon shall be minimum 2.0
9. Combination bet is required for every coupon played with sport bonus.
19. Every sport coupon played with a bonus shall be unique, therefore it is forbidden to have two or more equal sport coupons.
11. Players from the following countries are not permitted to receive sport bonuses: Turkey, Romania, Lithuania, belarus, Latvia, Slovenia, Czech Republic, China, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Croatia, Republic of Moldova and Ukraine.
12. Staybet reserves the right to revoke and/or cancel any bonuses, free spins or promotional prizes that we judge may have been obtained by misuse of the system.
13. Prior to any withdrawals being processed, Staybet will review the player’s activity. If irregular playing patterns or game play is identified, Staybet reserves the right to withhold requested withdrawals, winnings and/or block the player from accessing any products and/or services with Staybet The player will only receive the deposited funds held in the account according to the balance value minus an administrative fee of 10%.
14. Deliberately circumventing Staybet bonus and/or main terms and conditions will be deemed a breach and you risk being banned plus winnings confiscated.
15. It is strictly forbidden to use a sport bonus in other products such as casino. This will lead to the bonus being removed.
16. In case of translation of these bonus rules to other than English languages, these are for the purpose of assistance and do reflect the same principles. In case of dispute, the English text prevails
1. In case of dissatisfaction the customer can raise complaint by using the contact form under www.staybet.com/en/contact/. Itains N.V endeavours to handle the complaint within 48 hours of receipt.
2. Complaints regarding specific transactions (deposits, withdrawals, bet placement, etc.) will only be accepted within 30 days after the transaction date.
3. Should the customer not be satisfied with the way his complaint was resolved or handled he may escalate directly to the CEG by sending them an email to their Complaint Service. It is important that only complaints of a serious nature are escalated to the Authority.
Date of issue 29.12.2017
Itains N.V. Company Limited
The Board of Directors
© Itains N.V